Vessel

Comments

  1. "Vessel"

    I let you put it in my mouth
    I let it get under my skin
    I let you pump it through my veins
    I let you take me from within
    They tell us what we can and cannot do
    Same thing we've heard a hundred times before
    When I put you inside of me
    But none of that matters anymore

    Oh my God, can it go any faster?
    Oh my God, I don't think I can last here

    I am you and you are me
    We will never be alone
    I have finally found my place in everything
    I have finally found my home
    I can leave all the past behind
    I can see right through this whole facade
    I'm becoming something else
    I am a turning into God

    Oh my God, can it go any faster?
    Oh my God, I don't think I can last here ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts