The Lovers

Comments

  1. "The Lovers"

    (I can hear you breathing)
    I've slipped out of time again
    Leaving all of you behind
    And I'm free
    To return to the place where I already am
    And have always been
    If I just really looked and allowed myself
    To see
    Coliseum calling with its night that could last forever
    Breathing moments
    The confusion is seducing me warm perfect flowing
    Wide his eyes
    Summer
    Hypnotize they see inside of me
    Hot swollen skin want me take me perfect embrace
    Black and bloody
    Rotten and perfect
    The center has moved on and all that's left is free
    Finally
    Finally
    Everyone seems to be asleep but me
    Into the arms of the lovers
    You can take me
    Take me
    Take all that's left
    I am free
    Finally
    Combined and perfect
    Finally

    Oh I see you floating there
    How could I ever hope to forget
    Always rearranging
    These words are a lie a mirror reflecting in a mirror of a lie
    A light shines still always
    Shadows in every word
    Beneath black eaves
    Please don't leave me here
    I could stop it
    Maybe I could stop it (if I wanted to)
    But I'm not the one driving anymore
    I know who I am
    But I know who I am
    Right?
    Into the arms of the lovers
    You can take me
    Take me
    Take all that's left
    I am free
    Finally
    Combined and perfect
    Finally

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts