Sanctified

Comments

  1. "Sanctified"

    It's still getting worse after everything I've tried.
    What if I found a way to wash it all aside.
    What if she touches with those fingertips,
    As the words spill out like fire from her lips?

    [Chorus:]
    And if she says come inside I'll come inside for her.
    If she says give it all I'll give everything to her.
    I am justified. I am purified. I am sanctified. Inside you

    Heaven's just a rumor she'll dispel.
    As she walks me through the nicest parts of hell (bitch).
    I still dream of lips I never should have kissed.
    Well she knows exactly what I can't resist

    [Chorus]

    I'm still caught up in another of her spells.
    Well she's turning me into someone else.
    Everyday I hope and pray this will end.
    But when I can I do it all again

    [Chorus]

    As surely as the blade's course is run.
    Maybe my kingdom's finally come.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts