Memorabilia

Comments

  1. "Memorabilia"

    wherever I go
    I take a little piece of you
    I collect
    I reject
    photographs I took of you

    well times I passed through
    so many faces
    so many places
    I have got to have a memory
    I have never been there
    I have never had you

    I can't remember
    give me your reminder
    I collect
    I reject

    memorabilia
    (now girl... only it's flavor... bow down here)

    keychains and snowstorms
    the taste of your sweat
    the look in your eye
    I have been inside you
    I know what it feels like
    (wet as it is... the whiter the honey)
    I collect
    I reject

    memorabilia
    (goodies come in here all day)

    give me your reminder
    I can't remember
    I collect
    I reject

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts