Getting Smaller

Comments

  1. "Getting Smaller"

    Getting a little erratic here
    And I don't know who to trust
    I guess they got a way of reading my mind
    I guess I got to adjust
    I've got my arms that flip flop flip flop flip
    I got my head on spring
    Well I thought I got you on my side
    I haven't got fucking anything

    [Chorus:]
    I'm just a face in the crowd
    Nothing to worry about
    Not even trying to stand out
    I'm getting smaller and smaller and smaller
    And I got nothing to say
    It's all been taken away
    I just behave and obey
    I'm afraid I am starting to fade away

    Uh huh
    I kind of see through the cracks when I press up on the wall
    I'm not looking to stand up real high, I'd be happy to crawl
    I think I'm losing my grip, but I can still make a fist
    You know I still got my one good arm that I can beat
    I can beat myself up with

    [Chorus]

    Hey, and for what it was worth
    I really used to believe
    That maybe there's some great thing
    That we could achieve
    And now I can't tell the difference
    Or know what to feel
    Between what I've been trying so hard to see
    And what appears to be real

    Fading away [x4]

    [x4]
    My world is getting smaller everyday
    Hey hey hey hey, and that's okay

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts