Feelin'

Comments

  1. "Feelin'"

    Outta touch most the time
    Gotta lotta things on my mind
    Kickin' down, where to start
    It's the hardest thing, oh.....
    Grow it long, shave it off
    Life is hard, never soft
    I need a change, I need it quick
    Before it makes me sick
    That's what's on my mind
    Pay attention, watch your back
    Pay your dues, stay on track
    Got no room to second guess
    Puts me under stress, oh.....
    If I were you, you were me
    I wonder who I'd wanna be
    With just one wish you can't refuse
    I wouldn't know what to choose
    Feelin'....no, don't like what I've been told I'm feelin'
    Feelin' what no one else will ever know I'm feelin', oh....
    Now black is white and white is black
    Got politicians smokin' crack
    And John Paul's all bullet-proofed
    It puts me through the roof, yea....
    I were you and you were me
    I wonder who I'd rather be
    If I had one wish I'd, take it
    Feelin'....no, don't like what I've been told I'm feelin'
    And I'm seein' what no one else will ever know I'm seein'
    Come on, feelin' hey, I don't understand these things I'm feelin', no....
    Outta touch most the time
    Too many things on my mind
    Shuttin' down, gotta stop this thing
    Feelin'....no, I don't like what I've been told I'm feelin'
    I'm bleedin'...like no one else will ever know I'm bleedin'
    Dealin'....I'm dealin' with these things I'm feelin'
    I'm dreamin', I'm dreamin', I'm dreamin' things that show me what
    I'm seein'
    Seein'... I'm seein' things that I don't know I'm feelin'
    I've been feelin', I'm feelin', I'm feelin' things that I don't know
    I don't know, In don't know what I'm seein'
    Hey, I don't understand

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts