Be Like Me

Comments

  1. I hear you speaking loud and clear but I still can't understand
    I think I'd rather kill myself than meet your demands
    I never needed reason to reason with my mind
    I can see the future and today is good day to die

    I need new enemies
    I need new strategies
    I need the pain to feel something
    I need to shed some skin to be like me again
    A brand new me

    I read the writing on the wall but the message is all wrong
    I got the world inside my head and it's ticking like a bomb
    I never neede justice to justify myself
    I can see the future and it looks a lot like hell

    Flip the switch
    Pull the plug
    Fell inside the hole I dug
    Walk the walk
    Crash and burn
    Another stone I have to turn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts