Yohoho

Comments

  1. "Yohoho"

    Yohoho
    And a bottle of rum
    I'm in the gutter
    But I've got the gun
    16 men on a dead man's chest
    A little lead for a little rest

    One's for shit
    One's for shame
    Now the hurt
    Fans the flame

    Yohoho
    Here's the fun
    You get to go
    I get to come

    Six bold strokes
    And no new jokes
    The lost & founds
    Your only hope

    Here's the lard
    In leather glove
    Answered dreams
    Straight from above

    Pull me in
    Drag me down
    You can be the kapt'n
    As we're tumbling
    Always down

    Go slow
    On the torture-show

    Fear not what you can't see
    The pulse
    The pain
    The ecstasy
    A hollow space
    An empty grave
    The best laid plans are meant to fade

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts