Witness

Comments

  1. "Witness"

    Inter-planetary frequency
    Alteration of destiny
    Surrendering to my ultimate destiny

    The spaceship will come to take us away
    Out of the orbit and into the light
    We're going to be picked up and sent on a flight
    Get ready to join us
    Escape the destruction enjoy the abduction
    Surrender Supernova

    I will always praise my maker
    I will always return to my taker
    I will never be a faker
    I will never be a forsaker

    They are visting us for their genetic testing
    I don't think it's such a blessing
    But then again how can I know
    I must not judge so much
    You know

    The message I got is simple and easy
    When we get on the spaceship we must not flip
    We have to be fearless it helps to keep smiling
    Are you ready to join us
    Avoid the disaster and be with the master
    Surrender bend over

    Immortality
    Mortality
    I am unsterblich
    Sterblich
    I'm a witness

    Be fearless

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts