The Pit and the Pendulum Part 3 (feat. Steve Balsamo)

Comments

  1. The Pit and the Pendulum Part 3
    Eric Woolfson

    And there's a pit
    All around me
    And in the pit
    There was darkness
    And in the darkness
    There was nothing
    Except the walls
    Getting closer
    And burning spears
    Growing longer
    As I grow weaker
    They grow stronger
    Between the pit and the pendulum hanging on to hope
    Devil in the belfry pulling on the rope
    I was caught in a stangle hold trying not to choke
    Beneath the pit and the pendulum I will come tumbling down, tumbling down
    I was trapped by a landslide, couldn't touch the ground
    An avalanche thundering rolling down a mountain
    I was swallowed by a malestrom thinking I would drown, I would drown
    Beneath the walls of Jericho I will go tumbling down, tumbling down
    Tumbling down, tumbling down...
    Tumbling down, tumbling down...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts