Rules

Comments

  1. Yes, so the message goes
    Like an insect in its death-throes
    A magic carpet ride to Hell
    Then back to here with time to tell
    A metal scar on every face
    We walk to a forbidden place
    Where dirty water cleans the soul
    We pour into another hole
    Under a concrete sky
    Barricades begin to rise
    Sun and stars begin to fall
    A sonic boom condemns us all
    Decapitated soldiers fight
    And ministers control the light
    In leaking gas we bathe our flesh
    And in the air we fight for breath
    Here comes a secret delivery
    All aboard the reason why
    A broken down discovery
    The rules, the rules do not apply
    I'm half blind and I'm losing
    A picture that is out of control
    I'm lying on the ground but I'm moving
    A prison being built round my soul
    Auf dem fliegenden teppich
    Zur h'lle und zurcck
    Mit ausfchrlichem bericht
    Unter bleiernem himmel
    Barrikaden verdunkeln das licht
    Kopflose soldaten in der schlacht
    Insekten in todeszuckungen
    I'm angesicht verl schender
    Gestirne verlassen
    Uns alle hoffnungen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts