Immortal (feat. Steve Balsamo)

Comments

  1. I was adrift on an ocean of dreams
    I was amazed . .
    And as I sail to the end of the world
    I'm not afraid . .
    Mournful moon and willow tree
    Tell the world not to weep for me
    And I will be set free . .

    I took a drink from a bottle of wine
    And I was changed . .
    Made a deal with the devil inside
    And I was shamed . .
    I have sailed on stormy seas
    Where the four winds blow me
    Shining moon and willow tree
    Tell the world--remember me
    For I will be set free . .

    All that we see
    All that we seem
    Is but a shadow of a shadow
    Of a dream within a dream
    But if a tree is evergreen
    Then maybe part of us
    Could be eternal . .
    Though tangled life
    May be no more
    A drop of rain upon the ocean
    Grain of sand upon the shore
    The words will live forevermore
    If you can hear me now
    Am I immortal?
    Magic moon and willow tree
    If they ask about me
    Speak the truth, and they might learn
    Light a candle and watch it burn . .
    Then I will be set free . .

    Free as a bird
    Upon the wind
    Now all the trials and tribulations
    Of the world don't mean a thing
    Above the clouds
    I'll fly away . .
    Was it my imagination
    Did the stars come out to play?
    Beyond the sun . .
    Eternal flame
    I hear a chorus of a million voices
    Calling out my name
    But all I see and all I seem
    Is but a shadow of a shadow
    Of a dream within a dream

    Free as the wind . .
    Lighter than air
    Free from the jealous minds
    The scornful, bitter words
    Won't hurt me there
    And I will live forevermore . .
    If you remember me
    I am immortal!
    I am immortal!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts