Go To Hell

Comments

  1. "Go To Hell"

    I've Been To Congo
    I Lived In Rome
    Spent My Lifetime
    To Waste My Brain
    Now It's The Same Time Running
    Out For You And Me
    That Pushes Pulls And Drags Me, Baby
    Back To Thee

    Sometimes I Wonder
    I Can't Get Enough
    You're Cute And Stupid
    I Want It Fast

    I Want To Go To Hell

    With All My Guts And Bollocks
    I Don't Regret
    Fearing And Burning

    I Want To Flee
    To Free My Brain
    I Never Do
    Something Right

    Leaving The Body
    Taking Mine
    In Total Control
    Into The Night

    I Saw The Light
    I Stitched My Wounds
    I Picked The Orchids
    In Nicaragua's Jungles

    I'll Miss Your Gams
    So Wet And Shiny
    You're My Vietnam-Child
    Kiss My Scars Away

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts